I took a plane trip, sat next to an american had a chat.
I went to bahrain, it seems to be a rich country.
Took a flight to India it was boring.
When I got to India I was the only white person in masses of cues. I started laughing at something and ended up chatting to a few people. I told them lots of things about me, I think they thought my ideas were a little bit silly. But I didnt mind. Changed money at the airport and probably got ripped off a bit. Went in a taxi probably got ripped off but it was nighttime, I couldnt get a simcard, I wouldnt have been able to anyways or get a bus and I just wanted to feel safe.
I got to my couchsurf's place and it was fine, there was one person there sleeping in the other room but he was leaving in a couple of hours.
I sat down on the floor tried to sleep, but was in pain, I was lost, wondering who I was, what is true. I just used this pain as a meditation, All my ideas eg its better not to work, Its better to be in another country were being destroyed, I was losing my ideas of who I was, Am I my parents? My experiences? My native country? I was suffering. I was trying to figure the cause of this suffering. So I thought Attachment, desire, and fear cause all suffering, and knowing who you are or rather who you are not will mean you dont get too attached as you dont seek yourself in concepts, beliefs, ideas and images, It will also mean you are less scared and less desiring of adding or losing something to your idea of yourself. Anyways I chatted to the guys and went to sleep for like 12 hours.
I went to bed had a very long sleep But very nice one too.
I woke up, my host offered me out earlier but I was half asleep so I went for a walk, It was a bit scary being the only white person out of hundreds and having lots of people stare at you. I went into the internet cafe..tried to complete my teach english course because I extended it. Couldnt do it all because of headphones. But I did most of it, and met a christian missionary guy, but he was genuinely trustworthy I could kind of see or havent seen fully yet. I talked with him for a bit in his house, and he said he was in charge of an orphanage if I could help out, and then he could take me to auroville, and also suggested going to the mountains and showing me around, so it was interesting. I read that surrendering to god was also a viable option of spirituality so I was pondering this. I will meet him outside this house at 8am.
I wanted to spend a little time with the guy I was staying with and so had brief chats with him, had dinner with him which was food put onto a leaf which was washed, and tried eating a little.. chatted a little bit longer too.
I am going to finish some of my tefl course and have some good sleep.
I went to bahrain, it seems to be a rich country.
Took a flight to India it was boring.
When I got to India I was the only white person in masses of cues. I started laughing at something and ended up chatting to a few people. I told them lots of things about me, I think they thought my ideas were a little bit silly. But I didnt mind. Changed money at the airport and probably got ripped off a bit. Went in a taxi probably got ripped off but it was nighttime, I couldnt get a simcard, I wouldnt have been able to anyways or get a bus and I just wanted to feel safe.
I got to my couchsurf's place and it was fine, there was one person there sleeping in the other room but he was leaving in a couple of hours.
I sat down on the floor tried to sleep, but was in pain, I was lost, wondering who I was, what is true. I just used this pain as a meditation, All my ideas eg its better not to work, Its better to be in another country were being destroyed, I was losing my ideas of who I was, Am I my parents? My experiences? My native country? I was suffering. I was trying to figure the cause of this suffering. So I thought Attachment, desire, and fear cause all suffering, and knowing who you are or rather who you are not will mean you dont get too attached as you dont seek yourself in concepts, beliefs, ideas and images, It will also mean you are less scared and less desiring of adding or losing something to your idea of yourself. Anyways I chatted to the guys and went to sleep for like 12 hours.
I went to bed had a very long sleep But very nice one too.
I woke up, my host offered me out earlier but I was half asleep so I went for a walk, It was a bit scary being the only white person out of hundreds and having lots of people stare at you. I went into the internet cafe..tried to complete my teach english course because I extended it. Couldnt do it all because of headphones. But I did most of it, and met a christian missionary guy, but he was genuinely trustworthy I could kind of see or havent seen fully yet. I talked with him for a bit in his house, and he said he was in charge of an orphanage if I could help out, and then he could take me to auroville, and also suggested going to the mountains and showing me around, so it was interesting. I read that surrendering to god was also a viable option of spirituality so I was pondering this. I will meet him outside this house at 8am.
I wanted to spend a little time with the guy I was staying with and so had brief chats with him, had dinner with him which was food put onto a leaf which was washed, and tried eating a little.. chatted a little bit longer too.
I am going to finish some of my tefl course and have some good sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment