I feel somewhat uncomfortable expressing myself fully on this knowing people read this lol, but I guess I will not give a shit. I went to bangalore but the friend was acting confusing/indifferent so I just used the time to work on trauma release for painful memories with EFT...often I would do like 10 hours a day... The topic I was doing it on was girls and every girl I've felt pain from. I wanted to see the crap lurking around my own mind in regards to the opposite sex and perhaps the beliefs make me more attached or act a certain way, also the pain from the opposite sex is often the strongest pain of all, so it was good to release. I had thoughts coming from experiences when I was 12 that I rationalised to myself I am needy and pathetic, this belief system probably developed. I also found it uncomfortable and isolating going from the community of loving friends in Sadhana to a foreign city where it seemed that people wernt so happy or accomadating to foreigners or spoke english. One exercise I learn't was opening the heart so it was smiling, breathing slowly, imagining a sun with its light opening the heart, then radiating the love. Finally I got a ticket to gokarna.
No comments:
Post a Comment