Monday, 2 July 2012

Goa

I decided to leave the guesthouse shacks without paying I write this a long time after and slightly regretting it, I decided it would be best to go into town and check out where to buy a ticket from etc then I will say bye to my friend andy and then not go to sleep (which was my plan) because sometimes due to meditative practices I feel that I don't need any sleep. So I stayed up trying to sleep until about 3am so I could sneak out of my guesthouse where no one would be awake. Then I tried to start walking along the beach but I thought if I walk as far as possible even in the morning the owners will struggle to see me for a while but as I walked across the beach, the dogs started barking reallya ggressively as I kissed at them, eventually with my luggage i decided to sit down I thought i could meditate for four hours or so but reality kicks in and I start feeling really sleepy, When I am friendly towards the dgos they love me and they were sleeping around me it was quite nice I guess. I am walking up and down trying to sleep near my friend but the dog barks, I guess I just do qigong and wait at one point it started gettinglight and some people asked me for direction, I felt like you come up to me not giving one piece of shit about how I am and just demand I help you. Really felt the selfishness I think I pointed one way or gave a very indifferent reply or perhaps I gave a good one. I cant remember I remember walking up the hill and I think I walked a long time, getting to the railway and asking the railway man and having to wait a while for the bus while ordering myself a breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment